Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where to start...

I was recently asked, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" The first thing that came to my mind was, "doing what I'm doing now." But then i thought, "what am I doing now"? I'm married, I work full time at a non-profit, I love television and I have a dog.

OK. But what defines me?

I love to cook and host, I love being a good friend, and I love the Internet (yes, the general internet).

So, in an effort to expand on the things I love, and maybe even figure out exactly what I am going to do with my life, I decided to start this blog. It will be a combination of homemade recipes, answers to reader-submitted questions about food, and some insight from my areas of expertise: the local food movement, interior design, table manners and more. And I want to hear from you - send in any questions you have about cooking (or whatever) and I'll do my best to answer them here.

Stay tuned, it'll be one tasty journey...
My favorite food groups: Meat, beer and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment